Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is an outsourced solution that allows Amazon Marketplace sellers to use Amazon’s extensive fulfillment network and services. FBA allows third-party sellers to keep their inventory in Amazon’s fulfillment centers worldwide while providing services such as warehousing, order fulfillment, return and refund management and customer service. Before using this FBA service, businesses must be aware that there are certain steps that need to be taken with the process of managing and prepping your inventory that is to be sent to Amazon FBA in accordance to Amazon’s detailed requirements and guidelines.
The FBA shipment management service provided by Elevate encompasses the entire process of managing your inventory in Amazon fulfillment within any country (where there is an Amazon FBA center). The service starts with:
- Initial stage of product fulfillment (FBA) conversion, which requires each product and associated variations to be converted from a merchant fulfilled product to become an FBA fulfilled product
- Once the FBA conversion is complete, we will then move into the FBA prep and inspection service which includes generating an Amazon specific and unique barcode for each product variation
- Label each unit individually with the generated barcode in accordance with Amazon’s specific labeling requirements
- Once the stock is all individually barcoded, an FBA shipment will be created online
- The stock is packaged into 20KG maximum boxes as per the strict guidelines provided by Amazon
Elevate will manage the FBA shipping via our freight forwarding services or via a customer nominated freight forwarding agent and ensure the shipment reaches its destination and the stock is received into FBA Amazon inventory. Elevate offers a full service fulfillment solution for shipping from Thailand to FBA warehouses offering inventory prep service for Amazon FBA sellers shipping from Bangkok, Thailand. Should any issue arise along the way, Elevate’s experienced team of shipment management experts will work with Amazon to resolve any issue. Outsource your inventory prep, logistics and FBA management to us which allows you to focus on growing your business.